Can we help?

If you would like to ask a specific question or book a design consultation, please complete the form below:

Worktops

Robert Charles Interiors offer a comprehensive range of quality worktops to meet the tastes and requirements of our valued customers at affordable prices.
We have a vast range of worktops, from the latest in laminates to our stunning collection of quartz, granite and Corian. Here at Robert Charles Interiors you will find the perfect worktop for you…

Laminate

If you’re looking for a high quality and stylish kitchen work surface at a very affordable price, our Duropal and Egger worktops are perfect. A fabulous alternative to granite and stone worktops at a fraction of the cost. From the more traditional to a modern twist, Duropal and Egger offer 61 exciting décors to add that finishing touch.

Silestone

If a little luxury is what your kitchen needs look no further than Silestone. Similar in weight and texture to natural stone without sharing its surface imperfections, Silestone combines durability with sophistication to bring you a virtually maintenance free work surface. Composed of around 90% natural Silestone, the remaining 10% being the pigments and resins that bring your Silestone worktop to life with vibrant, distinct colour.

Granite

To bring a little unrivalled elegance to your kitchen, our range of gorgeous granite will delight you. Hard wearing and stunningly beautiful, granite however, being a natural hard rock, will often experience small fissures, blemishes and flaws all formed in the stone during cooling in the earth’s surface. A perfectly natural occurrence that takes nothing away from its beauty.

Corian

If the streamlined look is more your thing, Corian is the answer. With its smooth finish and seamless appearance. Over 80 colours to choose from and a large choice of bowls, you’ll find that the design possibilities for your kitchen are endless.

Duropal Worktops

Quadra Selection

Classic Selection

 

Egger Worktops

Contemporary Selection

Woodgrains

Stone and Ceramic

Premium collection

 

Woodgrains

Stone and Ceramic

Silestone Colour Swatches

Dekton Worktops

Dekton Lifestyle

Silestone Lifestyle

Corian Colours